What information do we collect?
We collect information and data from you when you register on our website, place an order or subscribe into our mailing list. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, e-mail address, Shipping address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To ensure that content and products from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with the right information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service. In addition, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other 3rd party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased order or service requested. This includes and not limited to the shipping company and the payment facilitator.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example:
- We limit our employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the physical security of workplaces and records.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection software, encryption, firewalls, and Secured Socket Layer technology where appropriate) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
Unfortunately, and due to its nature the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties/third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its other subsidiaries. All of our group companies will treat your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
Any information we collected from you may be transferred in case of an order by law, wherever sidewalks.net operates.
Noting that, if sidewalks.net was acquired by a third party, your collected data will be automatically transferred to the new owner.
Besides, Sidewalks.net sometimes shares your personal data with highly recognized and trusted third parties.
The list of these trusted third parties is non-exhaustive: delivery couriers, for fraud management, to handle complaints, to help us personalize our offers to you and so on.
Below is the policy that Sidelwaks.net applies to those third parties to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- Sidewalks.net provides only the information that these thirds parties need to perform their specific services.
- These third parties may only use your data for the exact purposes Sidewalks.net specifies in its contract with them.
- Sidewalks.net works closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If Sidewalks.net stops using the services of any third party, any of your data held by the relevant third party will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of third parties that Sidewlaks.net works with:
- IT companies providing support to our website.
- Delivery couriers.
- Direct marketing companies which help us to manage our electronic communications with customers.
- Google/Facebook/other social platforms to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
It is important to know here that sharing your data with these third parties for their own purposes is, for example, limited to:
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.Sidewlaks.net may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so.
- Another example and in order to offer you the best experience, Sidewalks.net will be using these highly recognized third party platforms and technologies for promotional and customers’ analysis.
Any request from these third parties is assessed on a case-by-case basis taking into account the privacy of our customers.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Sidewalks.net at: email@example.com
Third Party Links
occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy and cookies policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to inform us to deactivate your account and delete your personal information such as name, phone number, addresses, etc…
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with which information we have about you.
Ask Questions or File Complaints